Who doesn’t want to live in a clean atmosphere that keeps their surroundings tidy and dust-free? To your cleaning arsenal, you should add a decent pressure washer. A pressure washer is an excellent tool for cleaning correctly. Now you must select the one that best fits your budget.
This washer should also include all of the essential features you look for in a washer. It’s a challenging process, but I’ve put together a list of the best pressure washer under 200 in 2021 to assist you in making the best choice.
First, check out this video to know more about what to expect in a good pressure washer:
Now, let’s find the best pressure washer under $200 for you!
- 1 Best Pressure Washer Under 200
- 1.1 1. Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 Electric High-Pressure Washer
- 1.2 2. WHOLESUN 3000PSI Electric Pressure Washer
- 1.3 3. Sun Joe SPX3001 2030 Electric Pressure Washer
- 1.4 4. AR Annovi Reverberi Blue Clean AR383 1,900 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
- 1.5 5. Karcher K1700 Electric Power Pressure Washer
- 1.6 6. Suyncll Electric 1800W High-Pressure Washer
- 1.7 7. Mrliance Electric Power Washer 1800W
- 1.8 8. Westinghouse ePX3050 Electric Pressure Washer
- 1.9 9. Sun Joe SPX3000-BLK 2030 Electric Pressure Washer
- 1.10 10. Sun Joe SPX2598 2000 Electric Pressure Washer
- 2 Conclusion
Best Pressure Washer Under 200
1. Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 Electric High-Pressure Washer
Unless you have a lot of cleaning to perform in your house, the Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 is a great washer. Deciding to use this product is mostly because it allows you to complete activities in less time than scrubbing and washing with a standard hose. In addition, the strong 14.5 Amp 1800 Watt Motor of the SPX3000 electric pressure washer ensures that all filth, oil, and grime are removed from your property.
The Joe SPX3000 has a dual detergent tank technology that allows it to carry and store two different types of detergent in its two.9L onboard detachable detergent tanks at the same time. In addition, with its detergent selection dial, you can easily switch between different detergents and blast away all kinds of dirt.
Its 34-inch extension spray wand and rear wheels allow for easy movement and access to difficult-to-reach places such as the undersides of automobiles and lawn equipment. In addition, with Pressure Joe’s five rapid spray nozzles, you can customize the pressure output of the spray to your cleaning needs.
- Low-cost, lightweight, and quiet
- Five spray nozzles make it versatile.
- Two big and robust wheels
- Has a wand storage compartment aboard
- Two separate cleaning tanks
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- There isn’t enough space on board for the hose.
- Finding replacement components is difficult.
- For outside cleaning, the 20-foot hose is a little short.
2. WHOLESUN 3000PSI Electric Pressure Washer
The motor on this high-pressure cleaner can produce up to 3000 PSI or 2.4 GPM, making it ideal for cleaning pavements, decks, pools, cement, outdoor furniture, trucks, automobiles, RVs, and various other surfaces. In addition, the WHOLESUN Electric Pressure Washer includes a high-pressure foaming cannon and a corrosion-resistant detergent bottle that can remove stubborn filth and grease stains.
The machine also includes a 22 mm metal water exit and a quality metal garden-hose connector, leak-proof. In addition, you can safely lock the spray cannon thanks to its Safety Lock Switch and Total Stop System, preventing it from accidentally beginning. Automatic shutoff is possible with the TSS system, which will extend the machine’s life in the long term.
This washer is suited for any outdoor outlet, thanks to its 33-foot power chord and integrated GFCI. In addition, the WHOLESUN electric pressure washer comes with a 2-year warranty and 24/7 customer service, ensuring your complete pleasure.
- It includes a variety of nozzles.
- Simple to put together
- When a pressure stream is not created, the pressurization device will immediately shut off.
- Holding the spray gun is simple and pleasant.
- There is enough hose length to provide you with plenty of working space.
- Lightweight and compact design
- When stretched, the high-pressure hosing line may coil rather than lay flat.
- Because the washer line is attached to the top of the machine, you can’t pull it to acquire extra length without tipping it over.
3. Sun Joe SPX3001 2030 Electric Pressure Washer
Sun Joe’s SPX3001 is a decent all-around pressure washer for mild to medium-duty cleaning. That should suffice for most homes. Unfortunately, this type is sometimes mistaken with the SPX3000. However, the SPX3001 has a hose reel that the previous model lacks and one big onboard detergent tank instead of two smaller ones.
The SPX3001 features a 1,800-Watt, 14.5-Amp motor that powers an axial water pump, just like the other versions in the SPX series. It also has a Total Stop System (TTS), which automatically shuts off the pump when the trigger is released, much like the previous versions.
The sleek, modern design appears less industrial than other power washers, but don’t be fooled by its beautiful appearance. Even though it’s a lightweight washer, it still has a lot of cleaning power. The best part is that it won’t break the bank. It isn’t the cheapest on the market, but it isn’t costly for what it offers in terms of performance.
- Mobile and adaptable
- It can cover a vast area
- The soap dispenser is excellent.
- The hose, power cable, and tips may all be stored onboard.
- You have plenty of reach with an extension wand, a 35-foot power cable, and a 20-foot hose.
- It does not consume a large amount of water.
- The hose reel may not retain a hose longer than the 20-foot hose that comes with it.
- When there is water rushing to it, the weight of it may cause it to topple over.
4. AR Annovi Reverberi Blue Clean AR383 1,900 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
The AR Blue Clean AR383 is an electric pressure cleaner designed primarily for home usage. The portable gadget, which has a pressure of 1900 PSI and a flow rate of 1.5 GPM, is one of the best on the market today. PSI stands for pounds per square inch. High PSI pressure washers are more effective in removing dirt and grime from the target surface. Although gas pressure washers have high PSI values, portable electric pressure washers have a PSI of 1900, which is a very high figure.
AR Blue Clean AR383 has several characteristics that make it portable and simple to operate. The exterior is made of plastic, with copper and metal accents. A lance, cannon, jet nozzle, foam dispenser, hose, soap bottle, foam generator, and gun are also included in the package. For simple movement, the complete system is placed on wheels.
The AR Blue Clean AR383 cleaner resembles a vacuum cleaner in appearance and only weighs 27 pounds. You will not be overwhelmed, unlike some high-powered gas pressure washers. It takes only a few minutes to put together. Without exerting additional effort, you may replace the attachments and accessories. You may move the spray head around to suit your needs.
- The AR Blue Clean AR 383 is a strong electrical pressure washer ideal for most small to medium-sized household tasks.
- The engine is relatively quiet.
- It’s lightweight and straightforward to use.
- Several safety measures, including automated safety valves and pressure shutoff, are included in the AR Blue Clean AR 383.
- The hose’s length cannot be increased.
- The plastic hose coils upon itself, making storage difficult.
- It isn’t as efficient as some of the other water-heating options.
- Water inlets and outlets made of plastic are prone to breakage.
5. Karcher K1700 Electric Power Pressure Washer
Thanks to its TruPressure technology, this powerful cleaning machine delivers a whopping 1700 PSI. However, it only consumes 1.2 GPM, so you won’t have to worry about overusing water when you bring it out to clean your home’s outside surfaces thoroughly. It also features a handy on/off button to operate with your feet to guarantee that you do not waste.
It has three nozzles that you may utilize to acquire the cleaning force you want. There’s a turbo nozzle for deep cleaning of challenging places, a 15-degree all-purpose nozzle for most regular cleaning jobs, and a detergent nozzle for cleaning areas that require soap.
You’ll be able to conveniently transport and store it as well. While in storage, all wires and hoses remain close to the machine, weighing only 20.7 pounds. Its dimensions are 33 x 16.5 x 17.25 inches, allowing it to fit into a tiny storage space.
- Even if you’re a newbie, it’s straightforward to set up.
- It’s a fantastic value, especially when compared to similar units on the market.
- Excellent storage arrangement
- It was silent.
- There are difficulties with this unit’s warranty.
- You won’t keep longer hoses on the device because the provided hose isn’t very long.
6. Suyncll Electric 1800W High-Pressure Washer
The Suycnll 3800 PSI Electric Pressure Washer cleans tough spots with a high-pressure 3800 PSI, 2.8 GPM water jet. The inner layer of the high-pressure hose is designed to prevent explosions. High temperatures and high-pressure jets are likewise no match for it. It can heat water to 104 degrees Fahrenheit and shuts off automatically when not in use.
You have a suitable nozzle for your cleaning activity within reach, thanks to the 5 nozzles included in the box.
When the handle is locked, the trigger gun’s safety lock prevents you from using it. This is a critical safety element that prevents the trigger pistol from injuring any curious children.
It’s also made as portable as possible, with various attachments that can be placed on the appropriate hook when not in use. In addition, the handle and wheels make it simple and safe to transport the device.
- Simple to assemble and use
- Quick Connect
- Safety Lock
- 5 Nozzles
- Explosion Proof Inner Layer
- Auto Shut Off When Not in Use
- The handle is a touch too delicate.
7. Mrliance Electric Power Washer 1800W
A powerful 2000W motor generates up to 3800 PSI or 3 GPM and is at the core of this machine. In other words, it can handle the intensive cleaning needs of various locations, such as cars, terraces, and lawns.
The five nozzles allow customers to select their favorite water stream in this regard. For example, the 0° nozzle produces a high-pressure pencil stream, whereas the 40° nozzle produces a broad “fan” stream.
I particularly like the total stop system (TSS), which detects whether or not the trigger is pressed and turns off the pump appropriately. Thus, the unit saves energy without the need for user involvement in this way.
Finally, a green variant is available.
- Blast filth and grime away with extraordinary cleaning power.
- This kit includes four fast attach nozzles that make switching between them a breeze.
- The whole stop system has an automated shutdown system for added safety.
- Too powerful for some tasks
8. Westinghouse ePX3050 Electric Pressure Washer
This machine manages to shine when it comes to cleaning. It provides all the power you need to get chores done around your house, with a maximum rated deep-cleaning pressure of 2050 PSI and a flow rate of 1.76. In addition, you may add your favorite soap to the machine’s onboard detergent tank for a better clean.
The extendable pro wand is a beautiful feature, letting you reach those harder-to-reach areas, while the 25-foot hose ensures you can clean almost anything. In addition, the four quick-connect nozzles that come with the kit make it easy to tackle almost any project and guarantee that you have the proper equipment for the job.
Because of its small shape and little weight, maneuvering this device may be the easiest of any we’ve tested. But, of course, it isn’t flawless, just like everything else in life. The 360° quick-lock wheels are an excellent addition, but they aren’t ideal for negotiating more challenging terrain. Additionally, a retractable handle would have been a welcome addition, similar to that seen on baggage bags.
- Full soap system
- Lightweight and compact
- Include 4 wheels
- Anti-tipping technology
- Safety measurements should be improved
9. Sun Joe SPX3000-BLK 2030 Electric Pressure Washer
Unless you have a lot of heavy cleaning to do in your house, the Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 is an excellent washer. Choosing to use this product is mainly because it allows you to complete activities less than scrubbing and washing with a standard hose. The SPX3000 electric pressure washer has a 14.5 Amp 1800 Watt Motor to ensure that all filth, oil, and grime are removed from your property.
This pressure washer has a 34-inch wand that allows it to reach hard-to-reach places such as the undersides of automobiles and lawn equipment. Furthermore, its tires may be positioned at the back for ease of maneuverability in your yard.
Change nozzles fast to go from a high-pressure 0 jet pencil to a low-pressure 40° fan spray or detergent to your cleaning surface, using the detergent nozzle for extra cleaning strength.
- It comes with five spray nozzles to assist users in cleaning rapidly.
- It cleans a massive area of the automobile and simply floods dirt and mud.
- It has two sturdy wheels that allow the machine to follow riders without becoming weary.
- The adapter is constructed of plastic, which might leak at times.
10. Sun Joe SPX2598 2000 Electric Pressure Washer
The SunJoe SPX 2598 Electric Pressure Washer features a 14.5 amp/1800 watt motor that produces 2000 PSI for cleaning light-to-medium jobs. It’s the perfect size for carrying around while doing power cleaning jobs. Use for docks, boats, cabins, porches, patios, windows, siding, driveways, and other outdoor projects.
The size is also ideal for storing. Get customized and thoroughly clean with the onboard detergent tank, which holds 33.8 gallons of your preferred detergent.
When you don’t pull the trigger, the TSS (total stop system) turns the pump off to save energy and extend pump life.
The pressure is adjustable with a spray wand and twist nozzle that efficiently controls the power of your water. According to CSA test requirements, the Sun Joe SPX 2598 has the maximum rating, and the internal pressure is 2000 PSI.
Sun Joe will warranty any new, powered products for two years from the date of purchase. This pressure washer is the ultimate dirt fighter, and it’s built for your cleaning projects.
- It’s a pressure washer with a lightweight and compact design.
- Three separate fast attach spray nozzles were used to make it easy to move in any sort of area.
- We used long-lasting materials and cutting-edge technologies.
- It’s simple to set up and use.
- Operate at a low decibel level.
- The sprays are not as powerful as those used by other Sun Joe pressure washers.
We recognize that finding the best pressure washer under 200 these days is difficult because there are so many alternatives on the market. However, even if you are looking for a low-cost machine, we understand that your first goal is to acquire items that have all of the necessary characteristics for effective cleaning.
We’ve compiled a list of the top ten best electric pressure washers under $200 in this post. All of the products have been thoroughly and honestly reviewed. Our primary goal is to assist you in selecting the most suitable product for your budget.
Now good luck with your shopping!